One of the major functions of our PTN is to fundraise. We have a variety of programs and events dedicated to earning money for our school – while providing value to our families.
- Chuck E. Cheese Nights
- Butter Braid
- Box Tops for Education
- Run For Fund
- McTeacher Night
- Charleston Wrap Fall Fundraiser
- Fall/Spring Clothing Sales
- Shop With Scrip Gift Cards (formerly Manna Program)
- Spring Basket Auction/Raffle(held during Open House)
- Spirit Wear Fall & Spring orders
- AmazonSmile: Amazon give PTN a percentage of your total purchase when you shop as you normally do! You just have to sign up!
- Family Night Out These are dinner fundraising nights at restaurants who generously give back a portion of the receipts from the evening to KST. Get together with friends and family, let someone else do the cooking, and feel good about it because funds come back to allow PTN to do great things for our school.